A number one poet, literary critic and thinker who helped came across the Romantic circulate in England, Samuel Taylor Coleridge has had an incredible impression on global literature. This quantity of the bestselling Delphi Poets sequence offers the entire works of Coleridge, with appealing illustrations, informative introductions and the standard Delphi bonus fabric. (Version 1)
* fantastically illustrated with photos when it comes to Coleridge's existence and works
* Concise introductions to the poetry and different works
* very good formatting of the poems
* THE RIME OF the traditional MARINER looks with Gustave Doré’s celebrated illustrations, vividly bringing the well-known poem to life
* distinctive chronological and alphabetical contents tables for the poetry
* simply find the poems you need to read
* The poetry good points line numbers and web page breaks for every poem – perfect for students
* the entire performs, with person contents tables
* contains Coleridge's prose works - spend hours exploring the poet's theoretical and literary studies
* good points bonus biographies - detect Coleridge's literary life
* Scholarly ordering of texts into chronological order and literary genres
THE RIME OF the traditional MARINER
FRANCE AN ODE
LYRICAL BALLADS, WITH a number of different POEMS
LYRICAL BALLADS, WITH different POEMS
THE dialog POEMS
The whole Poems
LIST OF POEMS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
LIST OF POEMS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
THE FALL OF ROBESPIERRE
THE loss of life OF WALLENSTEIN
ZAPOLYA: A CHRISTMAS story IN PARTS
LIST OF PROSE WORKS
THE lifetime of SAMUEL TAYLOR COLERIDGE through James Gillman
COLERIDGE by way of S. L. Bensusan
Read or Download Delphi Complete Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (Illustrated) (Delphi Poets Series Book 22) PDF
Similar Ancient Classical books
Within the twenty-one poems of the Heroides, Ovid gave voice to the heroines and heroes of epic and fantasy. those deeply relocating literary epistles demonstrate the happiness and torment of affection, because the writers inform in their discomfort at separation, forgiveness of infidelity or anger at betrayal. The devoted Penelope wonders on the suspiciously lengthy absence of Ulysses, whereas Dido bitterly reproaches Aeneas for too eagerly leaving her mattress to persist with his future, and Sappho—the in basic terms ancient determine portrayed here—describes her ardour for the cruelly rejecting Phaon.
Lately, China has produced a wealth of hominid fossils that shed new gentle at the process human evolution. This book--the first finished remedy of those fossil finds--offers a quick description of chinese language paleoanthropology and files all significant chinese language websites. unique translations of Chinese-language fabrics and new analyses of various fossils are incorporated.
This highbrow heritage examines the reception of Carl von Clausewitz's army theories in Britain and the USA. within the first complete learn of the literature, Christopher Bassford argues that the impression of Clausewitzian conception has been underestimated and he follows the path of Clausewitzian impression from pre-1873 Britain to 1945.
During this penetrating and provocative evaluation of the present nation of faith and its results on society at huge, Philip J. Lee criticizes conservatives and liberals alike as he strains gnostic motifs to the very roots of yankee Protestantism. With references to a rare spectrum of writings from resources as various as John Calvin, Martin Buber, Tom Wolfe, Margaret Atwood, and Emily Dickinson, he probes the consequences of gnostic pondering on quite a lot of matters.
Additional resources for Delphi Complete Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge (Illustrated) (Delphi Poets Series Book 22)