The Voice™ is a devoted dynamic similar translation that reads like a narrative with all of the fact and knowledge of God's Word. via compelling narratives, poetry, and educating, The Voice invitations readers to go into into the total tale of God, permitting them to listen to God talking and to event His presence of their lives. via a collaboration of approximately a hundred and twenty biblical students, pastors, writers, musicians, poets, and artists, The Voice recaptures the eagerness, grit, humor, and wonder that's frequently misplaced within the translation method. the result's a retelling of the tale of the Bible in a sort as fluid as glossy literary works but painstakingly real to the unique manuscripts.
- Two-color text
- Italicized details extra to assist modern readers comprehend what unique readers could have recognized intuitively
- In-text statement notes that come with cultural, old, theological, or devotional thoughts
- Screenplay layout, excellent for public readings and crew studies
- Book introductions
- Presentation web page for personalization
- Reading plans for Lent, Easter, creation, and more
- Topical consultant to the Notes
- Topical consultant to the Scripture
Part of the Signature Series line of Thomas Nelson Bibles
The Voice Bibles bought to this point: greater than 308,000
Thomas Nelson Bibles is giving again during the God’s observe in motion application. Donating a element of gains to international imaginative and prescient, we're supporting to remove poverty and preventable deaths between youngsters. study extra and observe what you are able to do at www.seegodswordinaction.com.
By Mi Shoujiang, You Jia, Min Chang
Islam in China, in 5 chapters, depicts the creation and impact of Islam in China, together with the improvement and flourish of the Islamic mosques, the nationalization of Islam within the kingdom, the combo of Islam with conventional chinese language cultures, the discrimination the Muslims needed to face, and the chinese language Muslims¡¯ participation within the battle of resistance opposed to Japan. With green-tinted photographs and illustrations.